Every girl wants to look beautiful and in a good attractive shape. In fact, you can stand out from the crowd and be beautiful your own way. Here is some advice that I offer you to be pretty in a natural, safe way. So, just follow these easy steps and enjoy your journey to beauty land.
11 ways for making your face look better for women
1. Believe in yourself/your beauty
Before proving you’re beautiful to others you should prove it to yourself first. So first of all, dive into your soul and try to discover what’s attractive and special about you. Then, try to know what you like about yourself, what’s the most beautiful thing in you, and once you figure it out you will be able to focus on what’s attractive and lovely about you. Since everything comes from within, you have to believe that you are beautiful inside out. Actually, we are all beautiful, but in different ways. Love yourself first, then people will love you. Be confident and keep your head high because you’re beautiful no matter what. This is your first step.
2. Know the nature of your skin type
Once you establish that you’re beautiful, here comes your role to take care of yourself and your beauty. When you become aware of your skin type, things will be a lot easier for you. So you will know exactly what kind of products you will need to have a healthy face. But if you can’t know for yourself, pay some visit to your dermatologist and he will give you the necessary information on how to take care of your face.
3. Daily facial cleansing
Start to take care of your face by cleaning it twice a day: first thing in the morning, then just before you go to bed and be aware to rinse it so softly. After that, wipe it gently using a soft towel. Hence, buy the right lotion for your face type (whether it’s oily, dry, normal, combination or sensitive) and be sure that you use facial lotion free from alcohol to avoid any side effects. Most importantly, make sure that you don’t sleep with your makeup on honey. Once you wash your face put some moisturizing cream to keep it hydrated and smooth.
4. Eating healthy
There is no shadow of a doubt that our food routine comes side to side with our health and our skin’s health in particular as the old saying goes ” You are what you eat”.
Due to our fast life pace, we don’t no longer eat healthy. We have become junk food addicted. So by gaining time, we are risking our health. Besides the chronic diseases that this type of food causes to our body, our skin is directly affected by “what we eat”. Thus, if you ever wondered why you keep having pimples popping out of nowhere, acne, and allergies then you should question your food routine.
Therefore, in order to have a healthy, radiant, vivid, and glowy skin we have to follow a healthy food program. Eating, and living healthy include a balanced diet full of veggies, fruits, meat, fish and water of course:
- Fruits and vegetables contain antioxidants that fight wrinkles, whiten the skin, delay aging, heal scar tissues, decrease oxidative stress to the body, and lower “cancer risk”. We can find these antioxidants in vitamin C (oranges, kiwi fruit, broccoli, cabbage, strawberries, blackberries, tomatoes, peas,…) and Vitamin E (avocados, nuts, cooked spinach,..). So, eating fruits and veggies will keep your skin radiant and flawless. In fact, they are also rich in water so they will keep you hydrated and energetic all the time.
- Meat is a major booster for our skin’s health. Rich with vitamins A, B, and D, these sturdy antioxidants play a huge role in maintaining your skin healthy. Actually, Eating meat and animal products, in general, will keep your skin clear and it’s suggested that meat treat acne and breakouts better than antibiotics because it’s all natural and not processed. As a result, embracing a stable diet full of these rich vitamins will keep your skin safe, clear, glowy and will slow the aging process.
- Fish have miraculous benefits for our skin as well. It’s rich in Omega-3 fats, which help strengthen skin cell membranes. These natural and healthy fats keep our body hydrated and fully nourished. It’s also a natural sunscreen besides it can reduce the risk of skin cancer and delay the aging process as well.
- Water: our body is made up of more than 60% of water so drinking enough amount of it is a vital factor for our body’s health and strength. As a matter of fact, water is connected to our skin’s well-being directly. It keeps our body clean of toxins, soft, elastic and moisturized. Hence, if you don’t drink much water your skin will become dehydrated, dry, and dull, and you’ll have more wrinkles. It’s advisable to drink 2 liters and 1/2 daily to keep your skin well hydrated, radiant, elastic and younger. The lack of it will make your skin age so fast.
Consequently adopting a healthy and balanced diet will flourish your skin and keep it healthy, beautiful, young and radiant.
5. Sleep well
Studies have shown that sleep is a vital factor for our health benefits, so the lack of it will cause lots of problems. It has been proved that during our sleep our cells and tissues regenerate and this happens only while we are asleep. So make sure to have a good share of sleep, at least 8 hours a night to be healthy. You don’t want to wake up with black holes around your eyes or sometimes red-eyed due to staying up late at night. This will make your face in a bad shape and no one will be pleased to look at such a face. Sorry, but this is the ugly truth. Even you, you won’t be happy to look dull in the morning with a poppy dull eyes!
Thus, sleeping early and waking up early in the morning make you always fresh, active and ready to have a good day.
6. Exercising regularly
Exercising has positive effects not only on your body but also on your skin. Constant working out affects your health in a very good way. It keeps you stress-free so by letting go all your worries and issues your whole body will feel relaxed and relieved and this will directly affect your face in a really great way.
Exercising maintains your body healthy and fit and makes you look younger than your real age. That’s why most of the people who practice sports always look a lot younger. Thus, training keeps your body working all the time, so your blood will be pumping out pushing the toxins out of your body and letting oxygen in getting you rid of all the stress.
7. Apply a natural makeup
Apply natural, simple makeup to show your real beauty not to hide it with extra makeup. So, choose simple and natural one that fits your skin tone so even the day you don’t wear it, you won’t look different. You are not hiding who you are here so no need for that extra makeup honey. Don’t follow the crowd who loads their faces with tons of cosmetic products so when they are makeup-free nobody will recognize them.
And always remember to apply your sunscreen before going out to protect your face from both UVA and UVB rays and wear your sunglasses too.
8. A small change with great results
Sometimes trying something new is a good thing to do. So maybe you spent most of your life stuck with the same look (the same hairstyle, haircut, clothing style,..) therefore, you need to shake things up. First of all, have a new haircut that suits you well and if you need to dye it don’t hesitate to do it. Moreover, if you have a long or short hair, shape it in different styles and trends, whatever makes you feel beautiful and suits your face do it!
Besides, you can wear clothes that show the shape of your body perfectly and pick up colors that suit your skin tone. You don’t have to follow the latest fashion trends and spend all your money on clothes! Just wear garments that reflect your personality and reveal the real you.
10. Apply natural facial masks
There are home-made masks that are 100% natural and healthy. They are natural and don’t cost you a dime. Lots of different masks for all kinds of skin. These masks are made from fruits, herbs, honey, milk, eggs. And they give great results and have no side effects on your skin because they are all natural.
11. Quit smoking and drinking
These two bad habits are certainly very destructive to our health and our skin. On the one hand, smoking is well known for causing lung cancer. In addition, it also causes early skin aging: you will have more wrinkles around your lips and eyes. The more you smoke the more wrinkles and burns you’ll have.
On the other hand, alcohol has the same side effects as smoking by increasing the aging process of your skin, burning your skin inside out, cracking it and causing itching and red spots as well. As a result, you better lose these bad habits unless you will destroy yourself.
To summarise, there’s no true beauty like a natural one! Here are the best steps that you can adapt to have a healthy flawless skin.